PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
Crawdad Days 2010 5K/10K Run/Walk Information Sheet
Saturday, May 15 th , 2010, 7:30 a.m. for 10K and 8:00 a.m. for 5K
· The race is Saturday, May 15 th . The 10K begins at 7:30 a.m. SHARP and the 5K begins at 8:00 a.m. SHARP
both end at 9:15 a.m.
· If you do not preregister,
you will need to register on race day from 6:45 a.m. to 7:15 a.m. at the First
National Bank Soccer Complex Concession Area.
is from now until Friday, May 7 th. NO EXCEPTIONS!
price for the 5K Adults 20 and over is $20.
price for the 5K Students 19 and under is $15.
price for the 10K (all ages) is $25.
· Any entry forms postmarked
after Friday May 7 th will be $3 for the Crawdad Crawl, $25 for the 5K and $30
for the 10K; if you only send the preregistration
price, you will owe the additional money on race day.
· There is no fee for the Crawdad Crawl, if preregistered
by Friday May 7 th .
· Crawdad Crawl – This race is for kids 04
This race will begin immediately following the 5K
Run/Walk, 9:15 a.m. Parents may accompany young children. A tshirt
is not included, but may be purchased
for $10.00. This event is free if preregistered.
It will be $3.00 on the day of the race.
· Divisions will be: Runner:Male, Runner:Female, Walker:Male, Walker:Female, and Crawdad Crawl.
· Age Groups:
and 70 & Over
· You may mail your entry form to NARMC, 620 N. Main, Harrison, AR 72601. Attention: Christy Hawkins.
Please make checks payable to NARMC.
· You may preregister
at www.narmc.com (Corporate Teams aren’t eligible for online registration)
· Only entry forms that are postmarked
on or before Friday May 7 th will receive a shirt on race day – Saturday
May 15 th . All entries postmarked
after May 7 th will get their shirts mailed to them after the race.
· Absolutely no registrations accepted by phone or fax, due to the fact that money is collected at the time of
· We will be holding an early Pick Up/Registration on Friday, May 14 th , from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the
First National Bank Soccer Complex. If you preregistered
by Friday May 7th, you may pick up your tshirt
and bib number at that time. If you have not preregistered,
you may register and pick up your
bib number, day of fees will apply. CORPORATE TEAMS ARE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THEIR TSHIRTS
BUT NOT THEIR BIB NUMBERS ON FRIDAY NIGHT, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE
TO CHECK IN ON SATURDAY MORNING, TO BE COUNTED, AT WHICH TIME THEY CAN PICK UP
· Each preregistered
participant must sign for their own tshirt
and bib number in person. Your signature is
required. Corporate Teams are only allowed to pick up their tshirts
at early registration.
· If you pick up your bib number on Friday, May 14 th , you must bring it with you to the race. If you forget your
bib number, you can not compete in the race. You may still participate, just not compete. No exceptions.
When you sign for your tshirt
and bib number you are stating you understand that if you forget your bib
number on race day, you will not be able to compete.
· All participants and friends/family members must park vehicles in the Junior High School parking lot. Parking
is not allowed in the soccer field parking lot due to the location of the race finish line.
· 5K awards will be presented to Overall Male and Female Winners and to the 1 st , 2 nd, and 3 rd place
participants in each age division for walkers and runners.
· 10K awards will be presented to the 1 st , 2 nd , and 3 rd place male and female. 6 awards total.
· The traveling corporate plaque will be awarded to the Corporate Team with the most participants.
· Shirts – all 5K/10K participants will receive a Crawdad Days Run/Walk Tshirt
or tank top. (Tank tops not
available for kids.) Additional Tshirts
or tank tops (for adults) may be purchased for $12 each, $10.00 for
kids. (Size subject to availability). PLEASE MARK YOUR PREFERENCE OF TANK OR TSHIRT
WITH THE SIZE ON THE ENTRY FORM!
· Also, you have the option to purchase a tech shirt for $20 if you choose. If you do want a tech shirt, please
mark Men’s or Women’s and your size on the entry form. If you order a tech shirt you will also get a regular tshirt/
tank as well just for registering for the race, so please mark tank or tshirt
and your appropriate size for
· Please place your race number on the FRONT of your shirt. Pin to your shirt using the two large holes at the
top of the bib. DO NOT pin the bottom hole.
· DO NOT remove your race number from the FRONT of your shirt at any time, even after you finish the race.
We need these left on for winning photos.
· DO NOT tear off the tag on the bottom of your race number. This is torn off as you cross the finish line.
· Walkers CANNOT run. Any walker that jogs or runs any portion of the race will be disqualified from the
· Walkers CANNOT sprint to the finish line.
· Runners CAN walk.
· Always stay to the right of the trail; runners CAN pass on the left. Walkers PLEASE yield to runners.
· There will be two water stations along the course and at the start/finish. Refreshments will also be available
at the start/finish.
· When crossing the finish line, stay in order.
· You can only cross the finish line one time.
· ABSOLUTELY NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE FINISH LINE FUNNELING
AREA. They are welcome to stay off to the side to see you cross the finish line and to take pictures, but not
in front of the finish line. This causes too much congestion. PLEASE make them aware of this.
· There will be no ties; someone must win when crossing the finish line.
· One mile and two mile timers will be announcing times as you pass.
· Watch for race guides along the course for questions, directions, and encouragement. They will have STAFF
· The course will be around Lake Harrison, beginning and ending at the Soccer Complex. (Course subject to
· Corporate Team Information:
o Must appoint a Team Captain to be the contact person for their team.
o Must have a MINIMUM of 20 runners/walkers to compete as a team. (Crawl participants CANNOT
count towards your 20.)
o Discount on entry fee: $15.00 – Entry fee includes a Tshirt
(or the option of a Tank if preregistered)
o We must receive entry forms for all 20+ Corporate Team members at the same time. Please wait until
you have all participants’ forms before bringing/mailing them in.
o Only Corporate Teams whose entry forms are brought in or postmarked
by Friday May 7 th will have a
shirt on race day. Otherwise your shirts will be mailed to you after the race.
o Corporate Teams are not eligible for online registration or bib pickup
on Friday, May 14th.
o Winning team will be the one with the most participants that PARTICIPATE in the race, not the
team with the most signed up. Winning team will receive a traveling plaque.
· NO PETS
· You can view and purchase race photos online at www.pricelessjules.com after the race.
· Door prizes will not be offered this year.